New York—Usually this review takes a look back at the week, but today we’re looking forward. To Fall/Winter 2015-16 trends. That’s the subject of Accessories Directions Trend Forecasting latest webinar to be held on Tuesday, Oct. 28, and Thursday, Oct. 30.
The hour-long webinar is hosted by Trend Director Courtney Ignelzi, and provides crucial advanced insight and direction for the upcoming season.
5 Big Trends
The most important takeaways of the webinar will be the five most important trends that will hit next season.
The webinar is aimed at accessories industry professionals, including designers, product development managers, retailers and more who are looking to zero in on key accessories trends for next spring. The webinar will detail uptrending colors palettes, prints, motifs, materials, skins, silhouettes, finishes and embellishments that will be integral to all accessories. (Price only $85)
And to view additional top 10 articles of the week, see below
- Report: Sears Holdings to Close 110 Stores, Layoff 6,000
- Tributes for a Seventh Avenue Gentleman
- Bene Rialto Launches New Accessories, Fashion Marketplace
- Get a Glimpse: Fall/Winter 2015-16 Trend Webinar
- Under Armour Scores Another Earnings Win
- Apple Pay Arrives: Will It Transform Retail?
- ShopperTrak Expects Increased Conversion Rates for Holiday
- Celebrity Fashion Eyewear Retailer Cites The Latest, Hottest Emerging Eyewear Trends
- Style Room NYC Shopping Tour Experiences are Win-Win for Designers, Shoppers
- National Research Reveals Surprising Consumer Attitudes On Wearable Technology