Liberty Interactive Corporation, parent company to TV shopping network QVC, will acquire rival HSN in an all-stock transaction set to close by the end of this year. Currently, Liberty owns 38.2% of HSNi’s shares and will purchase the remaining 61.8% for a total of $2.1 billion, pending approval from the …
Nordstrom announced plans to close its Dulles Town Center full-line store in Dulles, Va., a suburb of Washington D.C., on Friday, September 8, 2017. The location originally opened in September 2002. “Our strategy is focused on our customers. When it comes to store investments we feel it makes the most …
DSW is expanding overseas into the Middle East with the opening of its first warehouse in Oman, which also marks the first expansion of DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse outside of North America. The new warehouse is located at the Muscat Grand Mall and will house the company’s standard assortment of sandals, dress, …
Mall vacancy rates continue to climb, along with asking rents according to Reis.
J.Crew raises $566.5, buying more time and possibly avoiding bankruptcy.
A new study from the NRF and University of Florida shows an increase in shoplifting.
Sears Holdings Corporation announces more store closings, bringing total count over 250 for the year.
Tiffany & Co. set to open four new stores throughout Europe.
Italian shoe brand M. Gemi raises $16 million in funding for its disruptive retail model.
Hudson’s Bay Company encouraged to sell off real estate holdings and consider taking Saks Fifth Avenue private.
It’s Pride Month and fashion is doing its part to support love, equality and acceptance!
Can mall reuse be their saving grace? A new report from Transwestern suggests it can.
Bebe’s future is beginning to take shape with new e-commerce plans and appointees.
Walmart expands its product offering on Jet.com with the acquisition of Bonobos.
Nike overhauls its direct-to-consumer efforts.
Leave it to Hermès to make the laundromat chic!
The fallout at J. Crew continues with store closures and cut backs for its catalog.
Neiman Marcus reports further losses, talks of a Hudson’s Bay takeover come to a halt.
In the midst of a major restructuring plan to turn around slow sales, Wolford has announced it is looking for a new investor.
Saks Fifth Avenue and Lord & Taylor parent company Hudson’s Bay Company to slash 2,000 jobs as part of a new transformation plan.