View Post

KKR Takes Majority Stake in Fast-Growing French Fashion Brands

In Industry News, Reports, What's New by Jeff PrineLeave a Comment

Paris—SMCP Group, a fast-growing French “affordable luxury” ready-to-wear and accessories brands, just got a boost in its international expansion plans. Private equity firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. (KKR) reported today that it purchased a 65% stake in SMCP, with the fashion firm’s management group retaining the other 35%. SMCP …