New York—It’s sort of like two old friends helping each other out during the holidays.
Pendleton, the wool specialist, opened a pop up boutique inside the Wolverine Company Store.
From now through early 2016, Pendleton has its own devoted shop-in-shop just in time for the cold snap and holiday season.
In a match made in marketing heaven, the two brands are two like-minded American Heritage brands. Pendleton was born in 1863, and Wolverine in 1883, and both have remained household names within the US ever since. Both companies are dedicated to American heritage, authenticity and craftsmanship, which made for an organic teaming up of the two brands.
“Wolverine and Pendleton have had a very similar history of quality and American made craftsmanship that make the in store shop in shop a natural match. It seemed to fit well with the new Wolverine Since 1883 Cort & Wilbur waterproof styles” says John Tee, manager of the Wolverine Company Store (254 Elizabeth Street).
Items available at POP-UP:
- Wool plaid shirting from the traditional collection
- Denim jackets w/ blanket trim
- Chief Joseph blankets and blanket wraps
- Mufflers, Scarves, Hats, Candles, Bags
- National Parks collection, which features blankets, hats, scarves and more in color ways
- Chief Joseph and national blankets from $250
- Shirting between $125-$175
- Coats between $199-$399