We all know that consumers want in-store experiences, but retailers are also learning that there is strength in numbers. So it’s no surprise that neighborhoods are collectively throwing modern “block parties,” especially around the holidays, with stores teaming up with extra hours and extra TLC for their customers.
Case in point: New York’s trendy Meatpacking District’s inaugural ‘Very Merry Holiday Hours’ taking place on December 14th from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
For just one evening, 35+ local businesses will keep their doors open later to provide exclusive holiday shopping experiences including discounts and unique in-store offerings like hors d’oeuvres and cocktails, product giveaways, private consultations, and more.
Here are a few experiences that’ll be offered from the following businesses –
- Glitter artist at Trina Turk for onsite designs
- Free chair massages and brow bar at Exhale Spa
- Ornament making at Doyle & Doyle
- Personal styling at AllSaints
- Free samples at Li-Lac Chocolates
- Beer tasting at the Filing Station
- BOGO deals and open studio at Kore
- Complimentary sips & bites at Lilla P, Madewell, Theory, Hanro, The Kooples, and more!
For more info, click here.