April 28 and 29, 2016 marks the dates for the Sixth Annual Gold Conference, held by Initiatives in Art & Culture.
As always, the conference offers a rich two full days of presentations, books sales/signings, and viewings/receptions.
Presentation highlights include:
- A conversation between Kimberly McDonald and Henry Dunay
- “Milestones on the Journey to Ethical Sourcing and Transparency” a panel moderated by Rob Bates
- “Shops That POP! 7 Steps to Extraordinary Retail Success” a talk and panel moderated by Pamela N. Danziger
- “The Chinese Market for Gold and Its Impact on the United States” by Evert deGraeve
- One Year Out: The New Method for Setting the Price of Gold—A Progress Report” by Finbarr Hutcheson
- “The London Assay Office: How Hallmarking Remains Vital to the Assurance of Quality in the Jewelry and Metal Trades” by Robert Organ
For more information and a full lineup of conference presentations, go to artinitiatives.com
The event will be held at The Graduate Center, The City University of New York, 365 Fifth Avenue.
To Register, click here: Ticket Price: $350. (Student rate of $100 available)