While subscription boxes in beauty, fashion and wellness continue to rise, it’s hard to know 100% what the recipient will want. But using Pinterest data and its annual forecast The Pinterest 100 , FabFitFun knows its boxes will be a sure thing. FabFitFun has created its first-ever Pinterest Box–a mix of products aligned with key trends and items of increased consumer search and interest.
Pinterest’s annual forecast, The Pinterest 100, reveals top trends across categories like beauty, style, wellness, food and more, backed by global data. Revealed exclusively at the Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, the FabFitFun Pinterest 100 Box is also available on FabFitFun.com.
“At FabFitFun, we see our boxes as your favorite Pinterest board come to life and delivered to your door four times a year,” said Katie Rosen Kitchens, co-founder and editor-in-chief, FabFitFun. “We’re also a data driven company that relies heavily on consumer feedback, so the synergy with Pinterest is a no-brainer partnership for us. We combined their industry leading trend forecasting with the power of our merchandising and data science to create a box that features some amazing products that we know are going to become instant favorites.”
Products in the FabFitFun Pinterest 100 Box include:
● Pier 1 Imports Sage Vase
○ Pinterest home trend: Sage; saves: +170 percent.
● Tarte lifted sweatproof mascara
○ Pinterest beauty trend 78: Lashes; searches +152 percent.
● Kopari Coconut Multitasking Kit
○ Pinterest wellness trend: Cleansing oils; searches +555 percent.
● The Jetset Diaries Passport Case + Luggage Tag Duo
○ Pinterest travel trend: Travel journals; saves +169 percent
● Talking Tables Dipstick Charades
○ Pinterest celebrations trend: Trivia night; saves +279 percent
● LORAC PRO Matte Lip Color in Rose or Nude
○ Pinterest beauty trend: Lip tints; saves: +414 percent ○ Go PRO with LORAC PRO Matte Lip Color!
● K POP Foods Crispy Seaweed Snacks
○ Pinterest food trend: Korean condiments; saves +222 percent
B-low the belt studded clutch
■ Pinterest style trend: Mixed metals; saves +423 percent
Summer & Rose scarf
■ Pinterest style trend: Long layers; saves: +102 percent.
■ Inspired by summer, this stylish and functional scarf features an ombre design and frayed ends for an effortless beach babe look.
“Pinterest is filled with billions of ideas of what people want to do in their lives and when we look at what’s trending we can often see the next big thing,” said Vikram Bhaskaran, head of market development, Pinterest. “With our partnership with FabFitFun, we can bring these new trends across major lifestyle categories such as food, fashion and beauty to life through the box and we’re excited to see people give them all a try.”