The recipients were selected by the vendor and retailing community for their exceptional retailing expertise and business/fashion acumen. Each received a full-page profile in Merchants Hall of Fame section in the January/February 2017 issue of Accessories. All the inductees into the 2017 Merchants Hall of Fame will also be honored at the May FABB Ball in New York on Wednesday, May 3, where they will celebrate with their peers and receive a congratulatory plaque.
To download the entire 2017 Hall of Fame section as a pdf, click here.
For a look at ALL the Hall of Famers from the past seven years, click here.
- Lincoln Moore, SVP GMM, Women’s Footwear, Jewelry, Handbags, Accessories, Saks Fifth Avenue
- Stephanie Solomon, VP and Fashion Director, Lord & Taylor
- Heather Schmidle, GVP Omni DMM – Handbags, Accessories & Gifts, Macy’s
- Elizabeth White, VP DMM Fashion Jewelry, Charming Charlie
- Diane McKnight, DVP, Accessories, Beauty and Intimate Apparel, Sears
- Terri Gold, Omni Channel Designer Jewelry Buyer, Neiman Marcus
- Carly Horwitz, Omni Buyer, Trend Fashion Jewelry, Bloomingdale’s
- Maile Raske, DMM Ladies Accessories and Intimates, Gabriel Brothers
- Ellen Minga, Senior Buyer, Handbags & Wallets, JCPenney
- Caitlin Pachuta, Buyer of Accessories, Von Maur
- Miranda Stoyko, Buyer, Ladies Accessories, Hudson’s Bay
- Carey Hofle, Buyer, Jewelry & Watches, Beall’s Department Stores
- Dee Gallagher, Buyer, Handbags and Watches, Stein Mart
- Casey Rehfuss, Buyer, Branded & Boxed Jewelry, Burlington Stores