New York—AccessoriesTheShow (ATS) opens Sunday, brimming with more than 1,400 lines of accessories in every classification available for immediates, Fall, Holiday and Resort buying.
Produced by BJI Fashion Group, ATS, which runs August 5 to 7, offers a friendly, comfortable shopping environment where buyers can find a treasure trove of must-haves at a range of pricepoints.
For retailers that sell apparel as well, BJI’s two leading trade shows run currently with ATS at the Javits Center: Moda Manhattan, featuring more than 500 upscale lines, and Fame, which boasts more than 600 lines—creating the ideal one-stop shopping experience for all sorts of retailers.
ATS Holiday/Resort 12-13 Show Schedule (concurrent with Moda Manhattan and Fame shows)
Sunday, August 5, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Monday, August 6, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuesday, August 7, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Keep your exhibitor list, floor plan and show news at your fingertips by downloading the BJI Fashion Mobile app for Blackberry, iPhone and Androids. The app permits show goers to create a list of favorites to see, plan their schedules, take notes, get directions and more. (To sweeten the deal, upon arriving at the show, organizers will give you a complimentary cupcake if you show you have downloaded the app!)
Among the amenities exclusively offered at AccessoriesTheShow, Moda Manhattan and Fame are:
• Blow outs, flat ironing, up-dos, and more provided by De Berardinis salon
• Manicures provided by Blush Nail Lounge
• Makeup applications provided by Lindsey Jones Makeup
• Enjoy a 15-minute session with accredited massage therapist Tobie Schuerfeld
• DJ Lexey will be on the show floor spinning live from the DJ Lounge
• For your convenience, take advantage of the complimentary shuttle bus service
• Breakfast • Cappuccino/Coffee/Tea • Lunch • Smoothies • Bottled Water
• WiFi Lounge
• AccessoriesTheShow & Moda Manhattan Fashion Totes (while supplies last)
• FAME Fashion Cases (While supplies last)
• Free Shuttle Bus service is available between the shows and key points in Midtown.
1st stop: Penn Station, on 8th Ave, Between 30th and 31st Streets
2nd stop: Doubletree by Hilton Times Square South, on 8th Ave at 36th Street (NW corner)
3rd stop: Element New York Times Square, 311 West 39th St, between 8th & 9th Ave
Route 2: Marriott Marquis, on 45th Street at Broadway
Hours of Shuttle Service:
Sunday, August 5: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Monday, August 6: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Tuesday, August 7: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
For additional information and details, visit www.AccessoriesTheShow.com
Coming up: AccessoriesTheShow Las Vegas, August 21 to 23 at Venetian Hotel