New York–Forget about M&M’s and pretzels, this vending machine is all about looking and being fabulous!
Semi-Automatic, the Hudson Hotel’s new lobby vending machine dispenses all the “essentials” for a hip stay in New York. Available 24 hours a day, the touch-screen, credit-card operated Semi-Automatic carries the following items:
- A rosary dagger necklace by jewelry designer Pamela Love
- A sequined miniskirt by Haute Hippie
- 24-karat gold handcuffs by Kiki De Montparnasse
- A Paul Smith toothbrush
- Copies of Catcher in the Rye
- A personal portrait photography session with Ben Watts
- A way to rent a red Ferrari from Gotham Dream Cars
Oh, and toiletries starting at $4, if that’s what floats your boat. We’ll go for the dagger necklace thank you very much.