New York—the Accessories Council’s 18th Annual ACE Awards will honor its latest round of industry stars on Monday, November 3, 2014 at New York’s stunning Cipriani restaurant on W. 42nd Street.
The glittering (and always well-accessorized!) event honors the best of the best in the industry, including designers, retailers, journalists, celebrities and emerging brands.
This year, the star-studded event will recognize:
- Alex and Ani for Specialty Retailer
- Bulgari for the Legacy Award
- Google Glass for Fashion and Technology
- Kate Spade New York for Brand of the Year
- Lord & Taylor for Retailer of the Year
- Oliver Peoples for Business Visionary
- Proenza Schouler for Designer of the Year
- Rose Marie Bravo for the Leadership Award
- Salvatore Ferragamo for Hall of Fame
- Shinola for Brand Launch
- Guy Trebay for the Marylou Luther Journalism Award
InStyle’s Editor-at-Large Hal Rubenstein will host the gala.
To purchase tables or tickets, go to www.accessoriescouncil.org or call 212-947-1135.