New York—Where better to honor tech-savvy individuals and companies at the 4th Annual Fashion 2.0 Awards than the School of Visual Arts?
Once called “new media,” digital media as become a way of life, and no one can dispute that digital is one of the most important Visual Arts these days, even when it’s just the art of a cleverly turned 140-character phrase.
Called the “Digital Oscars” by those in the industry, Style Coalition’s annual event was hosted this year by Robert Verdi with Simon Doonan the keynote speakers. Winners were those who best push out their brand message via digital and social media.
The winners, as voted by the public:
- Best Twitter: @DKNY (fourth year in a row)
- Best Facebook: Marc Jacobs
- Best Pinterest (new category): Anthropologie
- Best Blog by a Fashion Brand: Saks POV
- Best Website: Saks Fifth Avenue
- Best Mobile App: Gilt on the Go
- Best Online Video: DVF [Through the Glass]
- Best Fashion Startup: Of a Kind
- Top Innovator: Marc Jacobs
- Annual Fashion 2.0 Visionary Award: Rent the Runway founders Jennifer Hyman and Jenny Fleiss.
For commercial purposes, extract supplements can be obtained from the fruit of the pericarp. Garcinia cambogia reviews is performed by a physician Chen and Oz to prove that it is an herb for weight loss, a lot of research has been done. Studies, Garcinia cambogia extract supplementation decreases the weight of the body fat accumulation, was shown to have a positive effect on prevention. We are important substances such as cholesterol (LDL), reduces the serum leptin and triglycerides. In addition, it will increase the level of serotonin and cholesterol (HDL). The study also, Garcinia cambogia extract supplements, has proven that there are no significant adverse effects on many of the eight weeks, such as its use.