New York—Want to see Michelle Money and Courtney Robertson from “The Bachelor” walk the catwalk? How about Deena Nicole Cortese of “The Jersey Shore?” How about a slew of other reality TV stars?
It’s all good fun and for a good cause. Because while reality TV isn’t always so… real, AIDS is.
And these stars will be walking the catwalk on February 9 for the first annual “The Reality of FASHION The Reality of AIDS” fundraiser.
This first-of-its-kind philanthropic event aims not just to raise funds but to increase awareness about this devastating disease. After all, an estimated 300,000 Americans are infected with HIV/AIDS and don’t even know it.
Participating names on the runway:
- Deena Cortese-“The Jersey Shore”
- Janice Dickinson – “America’s Next Top Model”
- Ramona Rizzo –”Mob Wives”
- Drita D’Avanzo- “Mob Wives”
- Malaysia Pargo – Basketball Wives L.A.
- Lil Kim –”Dancing With the Stars”
- Courtney Robertson – “The Bachelor”
- Tracy DiMarco- “Jerseylicious”
- Carissa Rosario- ABC’s “The Big Time”
- Elizabeth Vashisht – Tough Love New Orleans
- Leslie Birkland- Big Rich Texas
- Alex McCord -“The Real Housewives of New York”
- Brittany Brower – “America’s Next Top Model”
- Nikki Rae Walker –Big Rich Texas
- Briella Calafiore – Glam Fairy
- Jessica Romano – Glam Fairy
- Tiffany ”New York” Pollard –I Love New York
- Michelle Money –”The Bachelor”
- Ramona Singer –” The Real Housewives of New York”
- Keenyah Hill – “America’s Next Top Model”
- Sheree Whitfield- “The Real Housewives of Atlanta”
- Leslie Birkland – Big Rich Texas
- Karlie Redd – Love and Hip Hop Atlanta
Rachel Truehart –” The Bachelor”
Hosted By: Kim Stolz of “America’s Next Top Model” & Host For MTV
$99 for Standing Room, $135 for Priority Seating with celebrity swag bag, $1000 for red carpet and VIP all access including backstage and celebrity swag bag.
Date: Saturday, February 9
Doors open: 7:30 p.m.
Location: The Altman Building, 135 West 18th Street ( between 6th & 7th Avenue)
To purchase tickets, sponsor, or additional information on “The Reality of FASHION The Reality of AIDS” click here
or call 877-841-7244.
The Reality of FASHION The Reality of AIDS is presented by Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR (BPMPR)
For commercial purposes, extract supplements can be obtained from the fruit of the pericarp. Garcinia cambogia reviews is performed by a physician Chen and Oz to prove that it is an herb for weight loss, a lot of research has been done. Studies, Garcinia cambogia extract supplementation decreases the weight of the body fat accumulation, was shown to have a positive effect on prevention. We are important substances such as cholesterol (LDL), reduces the serum leptin and triglycerides. In addition, it will increase the level of serotonin and cholesterol (HDL). The study also, Garcinia cambogia extract supplements, has proven that there are no significant adverse effects on many of the eight weeks, such as its use.