New York—Want to see Michelle Money and Courtney Robertson from “The Bachelor” walk the catwalk? How about Deena Nicole Cortese of “The Jersey Shore?” How about a slew of other reality TV stars?
It’s all good fun and for a good cause. Because while reality TV isn’t always so… real, AIDS is.
And these stars will be walking the catwalk on February 9 for the first annual “The Reality of FASHION The Reality of AIDS” fundraiser.
This first-of-its-kind philanthropic event aims not just to raise funds but to increase awareness about this devastating disease. After all, an estimated 300,000 Americans are infected with HIV/AIDS and don’t even know it.
Participating names on the runway:
- Deena Cortese-”The Jersey Shore”
- Janice Dickinson – “America’s Next Top Model”
- Ramona Rizzo –”Mob Wives”
- Drita D’Avanzo- “Mob Wives”
- Malaysia Pargo – Basketball Wives L.A.
- Lil Kim –”Dancing With the Stars”
- Courtney Robertson – “The Bachelor”
- Tracy DiMarco- “Jerseylicious”
- Carissa Rosario- ABC’s “The Big Time”
- Elizabeth Vashisht – Tough Love New Orleans
- Leslie Birkland- Big Rich Texas
- Alex McCord -”The Real Housewives of New York”
- Brittany Brower – “America’s Next Top Model”
- Nikki Rae Walker –Big Rich Texas
- Briella Calafiore – Glam Fairy
- Jessica Romano – Glam Fairy
- Tiffany ”New York” Pollard –I Love New York
- Michelle Money –”The Bachelor”
- Ramona Singer –” The Real Housewives of New York”
- Keenyah Hill – “America’s Next Top Model”
- Sheree Whitfield- “The Real Housewives of Atlanta”
- Leslie Birkland – Big Rich Texas
- Karlie Redd – Love and Hip Hop Atlanta
Rachel Truehart –” The Bachelor”
Hosted By: Kim Stolz of “America’s Next Top Model” & Host For MTV
$99 for Standing Room, $135 for Priority Seating with celebrity swag bag, $1000 for red carpet and VIP all access including backstage and celebrity swag bag.
Date: Saturday, February 9
Doors open: 7:30 p.m.
Location: The Altman Building, 135 West 18th Street ( between 6th & 7th Avenue)
To purchase tickets, sponsor, or additional information on “The Reality of FASHION The Reality of AIDS” click here
or call 877-841-7244.
The Reality of FASHION The Reality of AIDS is presented by Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR (BPMPR)