Divalicious features a shopper-based virtual mannequin, called “Dress Yourself”, on which more than 300 popular brands, comprised of almost one million items of apparel, shoes and accessories for women, men, children and infants, can be pieced together, viewed as an entire ensemble, and purchased.
Shoppers Upload Images of Themselves as a Mannequin
“We took the application one step further than other mobile shopping applications,” said Andrew Weyrich, ceo of Weyrich Enterprises which developed the app. “By allowing the shopper to upload an image of themselves, they become their own virtual mannequin, on which to assemble outfits that they feel confident in purchasing.”
Moreover, the application allows the shopper to pull from 300 brands at once to complete a look, giving them the ability to purchase entire looks from many stores at once without having to go from site to site to complete their purchases.
“With this application, you no longer have to go to the stores to see what you would look like with a dress from BCBG, shoes from DSW and a handbag from Saks. The clothes are all in one place, not in three different stores,” said Rich Kessler, chief technology officer.
Divalicious also offers additional features and functionality to enhance the mobile shopping experience:
- Buy It Now: Clicking on a product image redirects the shopper to a mobile website for purchase
- Shop Freely: Apparel can be sorted by color, occasion, brand, style and store
- Show Me What Fits: Type in a size, and Divalicious will only show clothing that fits
- Dress Yourself: Drag-and-drop clothing on a mannequin, or a user’s photo
- Sales: Bright red sale tags on discounted items show where the deals are
- I Know What I Want: Type in size, color, brand, and more to find the perfect item
- Related Looks: Browse similar outfits other shoppers have bought
- Wish List: Items are saved after clicking the “wish it for later” button
- Share: Ensembles may be shared via email, Facebook and Twitter
Divalicious will be free and available for download beginning today through the iTunes store. It is compatible with iPhone 4.0, iPad 1 and 2 and iPod Touch 4.0. Divalicious will also be available in the app stores for the following countries: USA, Japan, China, Korea, Portugal, Canada, Mexico, Sweden, Netherlands, Russia, Italy, Spain, Germany and France. www.DivaliciousApp.com.
For commercial purposes, extract supplements can be obtained from the fruit of the pericarp. Garcinia cambogia reviews is performed by a physician Chen and Oz to prove that it is an herb for weight loss, a lot of research has been done. Studies, Garcinia cambogia extract supplementation decreases the weight of the body fat accumulation, was shown to have a positive effect on prevention. We are important substances such as cholesterol (LDL), reduces the serum leptin and triglycerides. In addition, it will increase the level of serotonin and cholesterol (HDL). The study also, Garcinia cambogia extract supplements, has proven that there are no significant adverse effects on many of the eight weeks, such as its use.