As accessories editors, we freely admit that we often (ok, usually) look at the accessories before we analyze the clothes on the runway. So we’re thrilled about the stepped up jewelry collaborations slated to walk down the runways next week at Fashion Week.
To name just a few:
- Melissa Joy Manning has done a collaboration for Doo-Ri Chung’s show.
- Ivanka Trump has created a collection of fine jewelry for the Carlos Miele show.
- Fashion label Ohne Title’s Flora Gill and Alexa Adams and artist Tauba Auerbach (represented by Deitch Projects) are collaborating on a line of jewelry.
- Matthew Ames is doing a jewelry collection with Anndra Neen, which will include cool ankle cuffs.
- Creatures of the Wind has teamed up with Annie Costello Brown, who is creating leather accessories, and Erickson Beamon, always a veteran of the shows, to make a collection of jewelry.
Such collaborations let jewelry designers create with a new visual aesthetic, while often pushing their boundaries. “Our new conceptual collection with inspiring clothing designer Doo.Ri will be unlike anything we have ever done,” noted Melissa Joy Manning on her blog.
To celebrate this collaboration, Manning and Doo.Ri will be pre-selling their new collections at Fragments, Soho just two hours after they debut at the Doo.Ri runway show.
For commercial purposes, extract supplements can be obtained from the fruit of the pericarp. Garcinia cambogia reviews is performed by a physician Chen and Oz to prove that it is an herb for weight loss, a lot of research has been done. Studies, Garcinia cambogia extract supplementation decreases the weight of the body fat accumulation, was shown to have a positive effect on prevention. We are important substances such as cholesterol (LDL), reduces the serum leptin and triglycerides. In addition, it will increase the level of serotonin and cholesterol (HDL). The study also, Garcinia cambogia extract supplements, has proven that there are no significant adverse effects on many of the eight weeks, such as its use.