Either way, let’s make room for the latest crop of talent.
The Fashion Group International (FGI) is gearing up for its 15th annual Rising Star Awards, having recently announced the finalists.
The awards ceremony will be held January 26th at New York’s Cipriani restaurant. Isabel and Ruben Toledo will deliver the keynote address.
The nominees are as follows:
Accessories Award, presented by Rami Kashou
- Deborah Sawath of Thale Blanc
- Ron Donovan; Katherine Kim of Roman & Sunstone
- Michelle Vale
- Blythe Harris of Stella & Dot
- Serra Turker of Misela Inc.
- Adriana Castro
- Michelle Watson of Mimi & Lu
Fine Jewelry Award
- Jessica Kagan Cushman of Jessica Kagan Cushman Studio
- Wendy Brandes
- Torrubia & Torrubia sisters Yolanda Torrubia and Amaia Torrubia.
- Randi Jacobson of Realm
- Tom Wilscam of Hommage Atelier by Julien Farel
- Vasken Demirjian of Vasken Demirjian Salon
Womenswear Award, presented by Ralph Rucci
- Nary Manivong and Alexandria Hilfiger of Nahm
- Elene Cassis
- Norman Ambrose
- Nara Paz of Nara Paz Design Internationale
- Misha Nonoo of Nonoo
- Steven McDermott of Stevie Mac New York
- Stacy Lomman of Stacy Lomman: New York
Menswear Award, presented by Thom Browne
- Simon Spurr
- Rob Magness of Grown & Sewn
- Ian Velardi
- Luis M. Fernandez of Number: Lab
For commercial purposes, extract supplements can be obtained from the fruit of the pericarp. Garcinia cambogia reviews is performed by a physician Chen and Oz to prove that it is an herb for weight loss, a lot of research has been done. Studies, Garcinia cambogia extract supplementation decreases the weight of the body fat accumulation, was shown to have a positive effect on prevention. We are important substances such as cholesterol (LDL), reduces the serum leptin and triglycerides. In addition, it will increase the level of serotonin and cholesterol (HDL). The study also, Garcinia cambogia extract supplements, has proven that there are no significant adverse effects on many of the eight weeks, such as its use.